Johnny Why Are You Late? Johnny Why Are You Late?

very fun

i liked it. i got 5th place in the overall high scores :D 2 minutes 14 seconds.

Aztec God Game Aztec God Game

meh..

the animation and whatnot is amazing.. although i think it was kind of wasted on the fact that the game isnt very entertaining (in my opinion at least).

FightClub69 responds:

This is one of those genres where you either get hooked or you hate it. Sorry you didn't like it, but thanks for the compliments!

pong^2 pong^2

too easy

if u keep yourself right in the middle and stay there, the ball will go to you, and it will hit u and go out automatically. as long as u stay in that same spot u will win every time

Throw Rocks at Shit Throw Rocks at Shit

Truly amazing

inspirational my friend. truly inspirational *whipes a tear from eye*

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

been playin this

scince it came out. lol i even memorized the last song on pro like how to move my fingers and whatnot, and sometimes ill catch myself just hitting out the beat on my desk at school. very very nice game. just regret not rating it the 1st time i played it. u have my 10 and my 4 ^-^ best game ive ever played.

Perspective Tutorial . Perspective Tutorial .

thank you!

very helpful. and much easier to understand than a lot of other tutorials i have seen ^-^!

Time4Cat Time4Cat

just sayin

theres a book called Time Cat o-o... i read it in like 6th grade.. just curious, but did u get the idea for the game from it?
well anyway its a great game =D good job

Crossblock Crossblock

very good

very good yet very hard, i stopped at level 26 (not that i couldent do it, just level 25 took so long for me to figure out that i kinda got sick of it, no offense of course) anyway, all around a good brain teaser and a good overall game.

nice work =D!

djtrousdale responds:

Glad you enjoyed. :)

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

roflmao

i finished in 699 seconds xD is that another achievement =D?
anyways, great, stupid, fun, annoying, simple game lol =]

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

good game

good game, just at armor games, the last sage sucked sooo bad, even if i had 3 tanks, 3 platoons of infantry and one of those commander dudes, they could have 1 guy left in an infantry unit and for sum reason i would lose because "my moral was low" o-o...